LIBRARY/MEDIA CENTER POLICY
Hours of operation are during the regular school day, 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and during lunch.
- No food is allowed in the library.
- All drinks must have lids.
- No cell phones during class hours.
- You must have a hall pass during class hours.
- Please be gentle with the furniture (one person per chair, no sitting on tables, no feet on couch, no rocking back in chairs, etc.)
- Use soft voices when visiting with friends.
Regular checkout 15 school days
Overdue Fines $.10 per school day, per book
Computer Internet Policies
- Students and parents are provided a copy of the internet usage policy at the start of each school year or can access the Technology Acceptable Use and Internet Policy (Board Policy 646) on the Buncombe County Schools website.