Our mission is to establish a strong foundation for life-long learning by nurturing, guiding, and challenging all students to become responsible, productive members in a 21st century global society.
- Our school will function as a learning community for all who have a stake in the success of the school.
- A safe, comfortable environment and the promotion of student learning and its application is the chief priority of the school.
- Students will demonstrate and apply their understanding of essential skills and knowledge through critical thinking and problem solving.
- Assessments of student learning should provide students a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their achievement of the expectations for their learning.
- Each student is a respected and valued individual with diverse, physical, social, and emotional and intellectual needs.